Single Mother's Midrash

Midrash is a Hebrew term that means to investigate or study. This blog is dedicated to encouraging, informing, equipping and educating single mothers' who long to know scriptural basis for everything from discipline to seeking YHUH for a mate. This blog exists to be a blessing to single mothers' via testimony and Scripture regardless of how they came to be single mother's. I joined this website earlier check out EventSpeakers.com

Mission Accomplished

Poetry is my first love when it comes to writing and literature. This is some of my new stuff. I hope it blesses you. If it does, pray for me...if it doesn't pray for me. May YAHUAH, Most High Bless you!
Mission Accomplished by Koretta Allen - All Poetry.


I was on that ish
for about a minute
soothed by a sweet seduction from brown lips
sincere sounding tones that resonated in the deep recesses of my being
I took a leap into the abyss without seeing

I mean it was really about as relevant as Zamfir master of the pan flute
but I thought it was deep
I allowed this thing that should not have been
to seep down into the core of me
making a virtual whore of me

Mission accomplished

Yeah, I was on that ish
for about a minute
then I was shaken awake out of a dream state
I was ripe to be picked on
let the hell hounds loose
I was sicked on

But it spawned a sweet desperation for the real
I had to look beyond how flesh feels
heart feels
heart lies
tells me that my bitter existence will result
in a resolution
hence this reeling from the feeling that I can't shake him
and thus my only solution is to run

Mission accomplished

So I run but not away but to my Father's throne
In HIM I find my comfort
In HIM I find my home

Yeah, I got duped
I thought that brotha was mine
I thought he was fine
but I'm glad I didn't get played like a concubine...again

I thought I was a woman to wife but I got scammed not once...
but twice!

Ha!

Mission accomplished

I was on that ish
for about a minute
but it's over now
Back to life
Back to reality of a single bed
No wedding
No future with him
that dream is dead

My Father will provide
and I realize that I am the daughter of The King
and HIS mark on me yields more authority than a ring
HE removes my reproach and HE hides me for that one
that special son
who also bares HIS mark

Yeah, I was truly on that ish
for about a minute
but I wised up after I learned
You play with fire you get burned.
I can only be who YAH made me and when the time
is right my Boaz will come forth to claim me
until then I shall remain hidden
a treasure to be discovered and for the right man to open.

And A Net To Catch Me!

I need prayer
and a net to catch me
I need someone to fetch me
a bottle
of moscato
and another of that sweet red that goes to my head
it brings on sweet sleep
so that I can go to bed

I need love
and a net to catch me
someone please, go fetch me
Romans 8:28
and release me from this pain that I hate
YAHUAH, help me!
That I may repent and see that all my joy is in YOUR strength
and not in my flesh neither in he.

I need prayer and a net to catch me.
Father, be my net and please catch me before I fall

and waste it all on a promise and a dream that wasn't
what it seemed

Because I birthed these verses from pain.
It causes me to think so that I don't go insane.
The one I thought I loved and thought loved me
has become the bane of my existence
but my worth is found in Thee!

So I praise The Most High but still I ask why?
"Why was I so stupid?"
I fell for the okie doke and
watched everything go up in smoke...and mirrors
but YAH calls me nearer to a closer walk with HIM

I am committed to HIS anointed Ha Mashyach and HIS qodesh Shem.

Stick a fork in me
I'm done!
And I aint checking for them that say they know YOU, YAH
but have no fear of
YOU, YAH!
Otherwise they wouldn't treat your daughters like some common heifer, YAH!
I know YOU hear me YAH!
And gladly I submit, YOU are the net that catches me and to YOUR Will I shall commit.
There is no other way
every other help has failed me but YAH, YOU have remained the same, YOU are The Net that has held me!


Mediocrity hates greatness, be great in YAHUSHA's name and let the haters, hate!Single Mother's Midrash exists to provide information and education pertaining to subjects of single parenthood, being single and chaste, empowerment through the word of YHUH and much more. Single Mother's Midrash is a publication of Natsarim Remnant Ministries. Natsarim Remnant Ministries is a Torah-observing, Commandment-keeping ministry whose mission is proclaim that YAHUSHA is Messiah and Savior of the world and the only begotten Son of YHUH, Creator of the Universe; He and Father, YHUH and the Ruach haQodesh are ONE. For more information regarding Natsarim Remnant Ministries feel free to call us at 614-522-9707 or email us at NatsarimRemnant@rocketmail.com. Be abundantly blessed in YAHUSHA's name.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please be frank but polite; sincere but courteous! Thank you!

Love Single Mother's Midrash? We Love YHUH and We Want You to Love Him Too

Peace and Favor to you!

Natsarim Remnant Ministries on FB

Powered By Blogger

My Blog List

Brown & Bridal

Search This Blog

About this Single Mother's Midrash

Natsarim Remnant Ministries is a Torah-observing, Commandment-keeping ministry whose mission is proclaim that YAHUSHA is Messiah and Savior of the world and the only begotten Son of YHUH, Creator of the Universe; He and Father, YHUH and the Ruach haQodesh are ONE. For more information regarding Natsarim Remnant Ministries feel free to call us at 614-522-9707 or email us at NatsarimRemnant@rocketmail.com. Be abundantly blessed in YAHUSHA's name.

Labels