Single Mother's Midrash

Midrash is a Hebrew term that means to investigate or study. This blog is dedicated to encouraging, informing, equipping and educating single mothers' who long to know scriptural basis for everything from discipline to seeking YHUH for a mate. This blog exists to be a blessing to single mothers' via testimony and Scripture regardless of how they came to be single mother's. I joined this website earlier check out EventSpeakers.com

A Word of Thanks

I have for most of my life been the outcast, the misfit, the odd one out and as a child and a young person I use to feel as if somehow that I was cursed or that something was wrong with me because I never quite fit in. But as I get older I am more aware than ever that I am not my own, I own nothing of my own.  I am humbled that The Creator of the Universe loves me! Cares for me! Me! (Psalm 8:4) I am a worthless waste of time, breath and space without Jesus! I am useless and I am a total mess but He defines me and there is absolutely NOTHING in this life worth doing without Him. Knowing Jesus gives me purpose and meaning that is not just for this life but it is eternal. I love Him and all that He has done for me. People may look on me and think that I am nothing much, and that's really okay but hopefully when they look at me they see Messiah shining through me! He is everything worth having! I am in love with my God, HaShem! I am in awe of Him! I am in love with my Messiah and my whole world revolves around Him!

Oh! I might not have the finest car but I'm blessed! I might not have the greatest home but I'm blessed! I might not have a husband who loves and values me right now but I serve a mighty and incredible God who out of all the people in the world, loves me! I am truly a nobody trying to tell everybody about Somebody who can save ANYBODY! He is the ALMIGHTY indeed! And I have officially opted-out of this world's definition of who I should be as a Christian, a mother, a woman, an African-American woman or anything else that this world tries to attach to me as a definition. Messiah defines me, I am His! This culture, this world have no say in how I live my life and raise the gorgeous children that God gave me to raise and disciple. 

There is no "time" to worship, my whole life I yield as worship for if I don't do all that I do, as a committed act of worship to Him then it is meaningless. I gladly commit to Him as worship all that I am. (Proverbs 16:3).
 It is a pleasure to yield all that I am: eyes, ears, hands, feet, heart, soul, and mind to Him. It is only then that I can be certain that I am doing those things that bring Him glory and that are things of eternal significance and not acts of futility and idle works of this flesh. Abiding in Him is the greatest love I have ever known and the only way that I can truly love. I can't imagine trying to love someone, in a healthy manner without knowing Yeshua's love for me!


Thank You, Abba for all that You are in my life! I just want to publicly take this time to tell the world just how good You are to me! Thank you for loving me!

Mocha Brown aka Koretta L. Allen is available for public speaking engagements especially pertaining to subjects of single parenthood, being single, women's empowerment through the word of God and much more. Mochababybrown@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please be frank but polite; sincere but courteous! Thank you!

Love Single Mother's Midrash? We Love YHUH and We Want You to Love Him Too

Peace and Favor to you!

Natsarim Remnant Ministries on FB

Powered By Blogger

My Blog List

Brown & Bridal

Search This Blog

About this Single Mother's Midrash

Natsarim Remnant Ministries is a Torah-observing, Commandment-keeping ministry whose mission is proclaim that YAHUSHA is Messiah and Savior of the world and the only begotten Son of YHUH, Creator of the Universe; He and Father, YHUH and the Ruach haQodesh are ONE. For more information regarding Natsarim Remnant Ministries feel free to call us at 614-522-9707 or email us at NatsarimRemnant@rocketmail.com. Be abundantly blessed in YAHUSHA's name.

Labels