Single Mother's Midrash

Midrash is a Hebrew term that means to investigate or study. This blog is dedicated to encouraging, informing, equipping and educating single mothers' who long to know scriptural basis for everything from discipline to seeking YHUH for a mate. This blog exists to be a blessing to single mothers' via testimony and Scripture regardless of how they came to be single mother's. I joined this website earlier check out EventSpeakers.com

Being Dealt With...

Over the past few weeks, I have increased my prayer and meditation time with the Lord and I feel as if I am in a dream state. It's as if I can see through this physical realm into the greater spiritual realm, where Christ is my reality instead of allowing the physical realm to dictate my reality. I don't have it all figured out as I still have struggles but I am learning that my struggles can be used to my benefit and to the glory of God as I learn how to position myself for this and other great blessings that I am sure the Father has for me. I have been chasing God like never before and I have grown so tired of the "extra" in my life that I am willing to yield and allow the Father to prune everything that does not pertain to his plan and purpose for my life.



Admittedly, I have felt very alone and abandoned on this journey but I trust that God is working things out on my behalf. As a parent, if one of my children was crying out to me for help there is no way that I could ignore them!  I would go see about them and once they told me what was wrong and what they needed or after reviewing the situation, I discover what they needed, I would go about the process of making sure that they're needs were met. I can't see or always feel Abba working this out on my behalf but I have to trust that He is doing whatever it takes to meet my needs. Matthew 7:11 says, "If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!" So if even in my flawed and sinful humanity, I know how to be kind and take care of my children then Abba, who is perfect, sinless and the creator of all things will most certainly take care of me and provide for me! Psalm 84:11 states, "For the LORD God is a sun and shield; The LORD gives grace and glory; No good thing does He withhold from those who walk uprightly." Abba will NOT withhold any good thing from me! Romans 8:32 goes even deeper when it says, "He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him over for us all, how will He not also with Him freely give us all things?" Abba, gave His only begotten son, Jesus for me so why would He fail to provide all of my other needs as it pertains to salvation and the call that He has placed on my life. When I feel alone and abandoned I understand that it's more than likely because I am not content so Hebrews 13:5 says, "Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, 'Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.'" That scripture not only pertains to the love of money but the love of anything more than the love of God because anything that we give priority over the love of God is idolatry. I, by no means have this thing figured out. As a matter of fact as I write these things God keeps revealing things to me. I can't desire marriage more than I desire to please and honor Him. Making such a tragic error could place unrealistic expectations on the blessing that God has for me which leads to disappointment, which leads to misuse and abuse of what was meant to bring me fulfillment as well as bring glory and honor to my Father. With that being said, I soldier on knowing that God has got this awesome plan in the works for me, He sees and already knows the beginning from the end so this middle part has been worked out already in the spiritual realm and I have to keep pushing so that it will manifest in the physical. Oh yes, please believe I'm being dealt with by my Father who loves me enough straighten me out so that I will see my blessing for what it is, a blessing and not undervalue or undermine it and in the process dishonor my Father by treating it as if it were a curse because I didn't properly prepare for the blessing. Abba is so awesome!

Be abundantly blessed!

Mediocrity hates greatness...be great and let the haters hate!

Mocha Brown aka Koretta L. Allen is available for public speaking engagements especially pertaining to subjects of single parenthood, being single, women's empowerment through the word of God and much more. Mochababybrown@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please be frank but polite; sincere but courteous! Thank you!

Love Single Mother's Midrash? We Love YHUH and We Want You to Love Him Too

Peace and Favor to you!

Natsarim Remnant Ministries on FB

Powered By Blogger

My Blog List

Brown & Bridal

Search This Blog

About this Single Mother's Midrash

Natsarim Remnant Ministries is a Torah-observing, Commandment-keeping ministry whose mission is proclaim that YAHUSHA is Messiah and Savior of the world and the only begotten Son of YHUH, Creator of the Universe; He and Father, YHUH and the Ruach haQodesh are ONE. For more information regarding Natsarim Remnant Ministries feel free to call us at 614-522-9707 or email us at NatsarimRemnant@rocketmail.com. Be abundantly blessed in YAHUSHA's name.

Labels